Sunday, March 31, 2019

We've come so far and finally filmed in the car!!

Happy sunday guys!! Ahh it’s the last day of spring break :(( I am sooo NOT ready to go back to school but I AM sooo ready to finish this project and finally show you guys how it turned out!! Now, I have only two scenes left until I finally finish so this blog might be a little short and simple!!



Today, Santi, my dad, and I filmed the car scene. It was pretty hard to get different angles in such a tiny car buttt we managed and it turned out great! This scene starts right after the tracking shot of the car (drone shot) and immediately introduces the characters inside the car.

The Smith family starts to talk about the moving situation and how everyone feels about it. For example, in the last post I explained that my character isn't really happy about moving. Therefore, in the dialogue i’m somewhat annoyed and rude.Since Santi’s character is excited about moving, he’s all happy and jumpy. Lastly, the father is neutral but leans more towards happy since it is a new experience and a new life they will be starting all together. 


Here are some shots we got:





Lastly, the final scene we need will be filmed tomorrow!! It is the school scene. In this scene, Santi and I have just gotten to school and we are standing on the catwalk right when the bell rings and everyone hurries to their next class. We will be focused on using a medium shot to show us looking at the crowd and then switch to a Point Of View shot of the crowd. Now, I’m gonna start working and finish editing! Ahhh we’re almost done and I’m so excitedddd!!


That’s it for today guys!! Stay tuned for this week as you’ll finally get to see my CCR and Final Opening!!




Peace and Love - Vale

No comments:

Post a Comment