Thursday, March 14, 2019

Had some inspiration and found our location ;)

I’m baaaackkk!! Hey guys, I have some good news!! Today in class we had our second group meeting and like last time, it was really helpful. I feel like every time I have a problem that I can’t find a solution to I just wait for the group meetings and they’re somewhat resolved lol. The topic we discussed was the location!! So the members in my group find it very important for Santi and I to choose a location that represents “family” and in this case, we've officially chosen the suburbs.



Now since this film involves a family moving to another state, the house needs to be completely empty to represent that they’re moving in. How are we gonna do this you ask? Honestly, It’s called luck! Santi’s dad actually builds houses and he has two right now that are empty and represent family. Ahh I’m so excited, here is what his dad said, and here is a picture of one of the houses he has available.

Santi's conversation with his dad:







Now Santi’s dad says he has a bigger house, which is what we really want but doesn’t have pictures of it so this is just an example and some proof of what types of houses he has available. The townhouse is cute and is used in many films like Full House  but we want something like Modern Family's house. When I get the picture or when we visit the location I will let you guys know and show you guys!

Lastly, this is such good news for us because the house is located near the beach and it’s perfect for us to just go in one single day and film inside the house, and then film the establishing shots near the beach! Therefore, Location = check ☑️


Stay tuned for tomorrow (filming)!! Can’t wait to show you guys the filming process!


Peace and Love - Vale

No comments:

Post a Comment