Sunday, March 24, 2019

Editing 101 with VP!

Happy Sunday guys!!! You won’t believe the kind of day I’ve had LOL! This morning I got up bright and early to help one of my friends with her film opening, and then got ready to go to the beach! I got in the water, I played some football, soccer, and volleyball. But here’s the best part.. Leave it to me to play sports and I come home with a broken finger and bruises all over my body. I was so excited to get tan and look all toastyy but don’t worry guys, this wasn’t only a day of relaxation it was also a day of filming too! Since we went to Ft. Lauderdale beach, we got some really cool establishing shots and I just uploaded them to my Wevideo..they’re looking great!

Here we are, having fun in the sun. I’m such a fruit omg ahahah okok back to work to talk about the editing process.


Now, like last time, today wasn’t as sunny so I am going to have to edit these videos to make them look all bright and happy. Here are our before and after pics Enjoy!!








Remember that these are just screenshots of the video. In the film opening, everything will be video graphed not photographed.

How do I do this you ask? Well let me tell you the process. I don’t think I can use my own phone to edit a video, so I either use this website called BeFunky or on Wevideo itself, there are options on what you want to edit. For example, if I were to use Wevideo the brightness would be on 18, the contrast would be on 10 and the saturation would be between 14-20 depending on the scene. This enhances the video to make it brighter. If I were to use BeFunky, the brightness would be -7, the contrast would be 8, and the highlights would be -8. So it all depends on the app you use.

Wevideo 
BeFunky 

Hope you enjoyed this blog post as much as I did. I’m going to finish editing the videos, put them in the right order on Wevideo, and then ice my finger ahahah. Remember to stay tuned for next week. See ya later alligators!!


Peace and Love - Vale

No comments:

Post a Comment