Friday, March 1, 2019

Everyone loves a good story (board) ;)

Happy Friday guys!!! This week has passed by so slow (for me) and I am so excited that I can finally show you my completed storyboard for our film opening.


Most people create their storyboards either online or on loose paper but here is a link that my teacher gave us in order to create our storyboards and share the type of shots used in the film just in case you would like to try it as well!

Now, keep in mind that Santi and I have not created the dialogue yet.. so it may be a little hard to understand without it.




As you can see, I made the storyboard as if we were going to use the establishing shots but the reason I did this was to see for myself how the establishing shots would look in my point of view. Therefore, I will show you guys the storyboard as if we were gonna do the voice over, tomorrow.

Establishing pros:  

One such shot used to great effect at the start of a movie or scene is the establishing shot, which helps set the scene and provides important clues to the context of following scenes. ... An establishing shot is all about putting things in context so they make sense for the audience.”

Storyboards are creative ways to see how your film is going to turn out. I wanted to share with you guys this website I came across that discusses 8 reasons why story boarding is important and if you don’t believe me when I say it’s very useful, then check it out for yourself by clicking the link below!! Remember to stay tuned for tomorrow!

Peace and Love! - Vale




Timothy, Anand. “8 Reasons Why Storyboarding Is Important Before Jumping Off To Development.” ELearning Industry, ELearning Industry, 14 Mar. 2018, elearningindustry.com/8-reasons-storyboarding-important-jumping-off-elearning-development.

No comments:

Post a Comment