Tuesday, March 26, 2019

We've waited so long, and finally got a song!!

Guys! Guys! Guys! Guys! First of all, welcome back I’ve missed talking to you guys!! It’s only been two days since I last posted on my blog but hey can’t a girl miss blogging? Anyways, for any of you wondering, my finger has gotten a lot better and I am as RED as tomato. Darn, I should have listened to my mom about putting sunscreen on LOL. My body is extremely sore from all the athletic activities I played at the beach. Tell me about it, I am NOT athletic at all and the one day I decide to play sports, my body hurts from head to toe!! Second of all, I have some really good news and I am so excited to share it with you guys!! 



Are you ready? I know I am!! We finally got permission to use a song for our film!! Now, it’s not the song we wanted which was Coldplay “Viva La Vida” and it’s not a song from the list I previously showed you guys butttt after Santi and I were at the beach, we heard this song on the radio and immediately contacted the owners of the song. I know that if you were born in the early 2000’s you DEFINITELY know this song!!


That’s right! It’s “I Gotta Feeling” by The Black Eyed Peas. If you HAVEN’T heard this song yet.. Check it out RIGHT NOW, you won’t regret it!! The beat is good, the speed is good, and the song is good. Although we wanted Coldplay, we are still excited that we now have rights to use this song. But we will still contact Coldplay’s producers/managers/record labels just in case.



Here are the emails of us getting permission!!


Click “open in new tab” to see the full email!!

I can’t believe we are only 11 days away from turning in our project, AHH I’M EXCITED!! Anyways, just wanted to update you guys like I said I would!! Stay tuned for this week and have an amazing spring break!! I'm gonna go download the song and start editing LOL!!


Peace and Love - Vale

No comments:

Post a Comment