Friday, March 15, 2019

FriYAY filming!

It’s FriYAY!! Welcome back guys!! So yesterday I was talking to you guys about how my group meeting went and how they helped me figure some things out. So if you’re not up to date, I finally figured out the type of font and color I will be using for the credits with the help of my group members and I also figured out the location of where we will be filming. Now for the good stuff: filming!! Since we are going to do the establishing shots scene first.. I plan on driving around my community today and taking some shots of the palm trees and a big water fountain. I know it sounds weird but this is basically what I want it to look like:




Remember guys, all of these shots are going to go to the beat of the song that we will choose. So I just got back from filming these little parts and here’s how it came out:



Now these are just screenshots, but in the actual film it will be a video of the water moving in the fountain and the car moving through the trees. Also, C’mon.. This looks nothing like the “Sunshine state” so with my amazing editing skills, I made this:




*Editing technique = BeFunky* and here is a tutorial on how to use it!!
https://blog.befunky.com/exposure/





I’m actually so excited cause even though it was only a small part of the film that I filmed, I finally feel like i’m making progress and it’s turning out exactly how I want it!!


Stay tuned for tomorrow’s post, I have some news for you all!!


Peace and Love - Vale

No comments:

Post a Comment