Friday, April 5, 2019

You know what I hate? That this is my last update :(((

Welcome back guys!! Wow it’s been a while… well let me just start off by saying that it is T- 2 DAYS until I can finally show you our film opening! That’s right, Santi and I have finally finished our FILM OPENING!! Right on time, am I right? Lol. My last post was about us filming the last scene we needed, which was the car scene. After that day, the only thing we needed to finish was the moving logo at the beginning of the film. If you don’t know what this is, it’s the production company logo that always pops up in a film before it starts.

Here are some examples:



We created ours using something called Animaker, which is an online do it yourself animation video maker. We wanted something simple and not that big.

Our main example we used was CBS films:




Therefore, we created this:



Now let me explain, We named it SLV FILMS due to the fact that we combined both of our names together. We used Santi’s last name instead of mine because SPV sounds like an infection/virus (hint = HPV) and VPS is known as a virtual private server. Can you tell I did my research??

S-Santino

L-Lupica

V-Valeria


We used the background which looks like a chalkboard because this film is related to teenagers in high school and their education. At the same time, we used the neon green color so that it pops out. We tried every color and finally came to a conclusion that this neon green also represents the place they’re living in. Think about it, Miami is sunny and bright and so is this color. We wanted yellow, but we already have lots of yellow in the film ahaha.


Lastly, I just want to talk to you guys and reflect everything about this project. These past 6-8 weeks of working really hard has actually paid off. I’ve discovered many new technologies and online sources and also improved many things about myself. For example, I’ve discovered websites like BeFunky, and Animaker, and websites with information about film openings, which you all know since you’ve seen me talk about them. I’ve improved managing my time more and dedicating my time to this project. I’ve improved my commitment skills and practically used all of my Friday's, Saturday's and Sunday's along with my class time to work on this project. I had lots of fun and I loved this project a lot!! I hope you guys love our project too!! Now to finish my CCR, I'm almost done and you’ll finally be able to get a descriptive look at why and how we made this film!!


Stay tuned for my last two blog posts which are my CCR and my Film  :(( Just in case I can’t say bye, I’ll say it now. Thank you so much for coming along with me on this journey, you’re all the best!....



… and like I always say..

Peace and Love - Vale

No comments:

Post a Comment