Saturday, March 9, 2019

Who woulda guessed, that I would be stressed?

Don’t freak out! Don’t freak out! Ughh Im freaking out! Guys, you won’t believe what’s been happening. So first of all, today is just not my day :( I took the SAT for the second time this week and it was soo hard! Like.. I just want to know my scores already. Where was I going with this? Oh yea, Santi and I have run into some issues. We need to switch our whole entire shooting schedule around and I have no idea what to do now. If you guys saw the shooting schedule, today was supposed to be the day to shoot our establishing shots in Miami AT ONE PM but I got caught up with taking the SAT from 8-12:45pm and Santi had practice from 11-1pm. This calls for a shooting schedule change! So after talking with Santi for about 30 min (ahahaha) we finally compromised a schedule we can both follow where we don’t have plans. Not to be extra buttt, we’ve even told our parents not to make plans these days so that we could dedicate our time to this project ;) Check it out!




Thank God! We came up with a solution and fixed our problem! I feel just like the girl below...relieved ahaha.




Now, it’s not in order but these are the dates we need to stay committed and actually follow. I need to explain some things just in case you guys don’t understand something. In my original schedule I said I would have started and completed the voice over but I’m not even gonna lie to you guys.. It’s hard. Santi and I need good dialogue that gives the audience a 2+2 and not a 4 but we’re struggling. Jeez, how do people actually do this. The point is to keep it clear and concise but we just want to say so many things, yet we have such little time, but I know we can do this. Therefore, I am going to be watching teen dramas or dramas that include establishing shots or voice overs and study their dialogue. At the same time, instead of just laying around and panicking, Santi and I decided to go from 5-6 driving around capturing shots of this suburban community we live in and it’s turning out great. We just we will be studying the movies now!!


Here are the movies/series I’m gonna study: 

The Duff
The kissing booth
Stranger than Fiction
My so-called life
Sex and the city
Monster in Law

Each one either starts off with establishing shots or voice overs and it’s important that santi and I study the dialogue so that we have a better idea of how to give the audience the 2+2 technique!

Tune in tomorrow!
Peace and Love - Vale

No comments:

Post a Comment