Sunday, November 11, 2018

Welcome to my journey!!

Hi!! My name is Valeria Parra and the purpose of this blog is to introduce
my AICE Media studies project. I am so happy to announce the genre that
I will be researching for my film opening, but first, let me tell you a few things
about myself:

I am 16 years old
I was born here but my parents were born in Colombia and I love traveling there
I love spending time with my friends, family, and boyfriend
I love turtles and penguins !!
I used to play soccer when I was younger for 2 years and I’ve also danced for 10 years.
I am the opposite of lazy and a total NEAT freak!
I love children and would also love my career to include children
Im usually always smiling and being positive :)))
Lastly, I love staying in and watching movies

Now that you know a little bit about me, lets get started. A few weeks ago,
in my AICE Media studies class, my teacher had explained to us what our
Cambridge exam was composed of. We are allowed to choose between a
Film opening or a Magazine and my partner and I decided to choose the
film opening. I decided to work with one other person because not only would
we get things done quicker, but it would also help us brainstorm and combine
our ideas together. Within our film opening, I plan on picking a genre and
researching about that genre and in the near future, deciding what genre
we would like to use. I already know what genre captures my attention but
researching about it will help me learn way more than I already know now.

Lets get started ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment